Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 28 & 29 - Central Athens and Aghia Paraskevi

Today, the first thing I did was I go to the Plaka shops. I found STA Travel and tried to apply for a Student Card, but I didn’t have my passport on me. So I’ll come back on another day. With more browsing, I found a foreign currency shop; something that was in my favour of interest. I didn’t buy anything though; I just had a look.

The following night I went to a club with my cousin Sophia in Aghia Paraskevi. She was into some kind of Spanish dancing, either Salsa or Tango. Me and my aunt watched her dance with another guy while we video taped it. There is nothing much else to say other than that I had a drink. Following this was a text message from Agnes which had left me furious for the rest of the night.

The next day, while recovering from Agnes’ wrath, I went to work for my uncle again to help with a few more shower screens. Same stuff as usual. After work, I then went to Aleko’s place and saw his two children. I gave everyone their Christmas presents which I brought from Australia, and spent the night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment