Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 37 & 38 - Aharnes (Menidi), Athens

The 28th wasn’t much of a day, as all I did was go to the internet café and watch movies at home. George of the Jungle played that night.

The 29th was a much bigger and more dramatic day. Yes, it involved Agnes. Well first of all, I spent the day with Parry at the shops. We were looking for a digital camera. I was hoping to get one soon.

Then the drama began. I went to the internet café to talk with Agnes and ended up getting into a very pointless fight which lead to us breaking up. I was trying to stop Agnes from buying an expensive camera and I thought I was the smart one at the time, probably influenced by Parry. I told her that it wouldn’t be a smart decision spending all that money on a camera. I thought she just wanted to get it naively without thinking. Then she told me she was actually considering a career in photography. I was still offended, because she was saving for a camera rather than saving for me. It got me upset, but to make matters worse, she turned on me and abused me severely. I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment