Monday, December 3, 2007

Day 12 - Aharnes (Menidi) and Kifissia, Athens

Today I decided to go on a little tour. I ended up going the wrong way, of course. I waited a long time for the bus to Kifissia to come, and when it did come, I got on, and only ended up at Menidi's terminal stop. I should have caught the bus coming in the opposite direction, on the other side of the road, to get to Kifissia. Well next time I’ll know better. I guess you have to make mistakes to learn. So I went home and had a bit of a break.

A few hours later, I caught the real bus to Kifissia. It was quite a journey, and I was amazed at how the big bus was able to dodge all the parked cars in the narrowest of streets. I bet the bus driver's job is terrible! But then again, I guess they're used to it. I didn’t do much in Kifissia, other than get lost again; I got off the bus because I thought I was going the wrong way, but I got off for nothing, and had to wait again for the next bus to take me home.

I was home by 5pm, and had souvlakia with Parry.

No comments:

Post a Comment