Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 47 - Mt. Parnitha, Northern Athens

Today I decided I wanted to go to Mt. Parnitha. So I took the 714 bus – one which I waited ages for. It wasn’t a very regular bus. I didn’t know at the time, that it was only a twice daily bus. So when it arrived, I took it to the mountain and explored at my own will. I didn’t spend long; I took a taxi back down for €3.

When I returned home, I received a letter in the mail from Agnes. I opened it, read it and became emotional. I was hoping there would still be a chance that we could get back together. I sent her countless text messages saying that I was sorry, even though I knew I wasn’t completely at fault, but she was far too angry with me.

I didn’t do much later on, as I just sat down to watch Patriot Games on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment