Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 55 - Athens, Monastiraki and Pagrati

Today, I decided to check out Athens' Flea Market. I didn't check all of it, but I saw a fair bit. It was interesting to see, as I checked out each shop. Some of the standers-by tried to invite me into their shop to have a look, which is one way they try to attract customers. It's a generally frowned upon method, as most people seem to get annoyed with it. But I didn't mind; I decided to check out what they had.

I spent a little bit more time at Niko's shop afterwards, then later went with his nephew, John, to watch Alien vs. Predator 2 at the cinemas. I think it was a decent movie, but I think the first one was definitely better. I expected much more from it; I guess I should try not to expect too much from a movie from now on, as I'll end up disappointed. Not that I was actually disappointed, as it was still an enjoyable sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment