Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 45 - Pagrati, Athens

First thing I did was head into Athens after waking up at 2pm. I spent 3 hours looking for a cinema that would play the movie I wanted to see; I Am Legend. I eventually came across the Village Cinemas in Pagrati, near Filolaou Street. I bought a ticket, and waited another few hours until the movie started at 7:15pm. I must say, it was an enjoyable sit. The movie was great! It reminded me of Resident Evil and 28 Days Later. I love these kinds of movies.

After the movie, I managed to pass a shoe shop selling All Star converses. I was immediately reminded of Agnes, and something that she wanted. I texted her, asking if she still wanted me to buy them for her. She said that I know she wants them, but it wouldn’t buy her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment