Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 46 - Varibombi, Northern Athens

The morning began with an earthquake. It was my first real earthquake experience, and it took me a while to realise what it actually was, as I was half-awake at the time, which was 7:14am. It measured 6.5 on the Richter scale, and the epicentre was somewhere in the Peloponnese. Pretty far from Athens, but still received quite a shock. I kind of liked it.

With that aside, I proceeded to do my everyday things. The following night, Parry took me to a place called Varibombi, which wasn’t too far out of Aharnes. We had cappuccinos and pizza. We had a good discussion over it and he gave me plenty of advice, yet again. Every word he said was of great value, and I took it seriously. He also learnt about what happened with me and Agnes, and he assured me that there are ‘plenty of other fish in the sea’.

No comments:

Post a Comment