Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 41 & 42 - Aharnes (Menidi), Athens

New Year’s Day was just as bad as yesterday, unfortunately. I had made a thread on TRF about the situation with me and Agnes, and afterwards received a text message from Agnes, asking me to buy converses for her. I told her that I made a thread, which inevitably made her mad. I made the thread hoping that she would learn from it. She did say she would have come back to me if I had not made that thread. As if. Knowing her, she always makes excuses to make is seem as if she isn’t the bad one. She has, in the past, tried to make me feel bad by making similar excuses.

I was very happy that I had Iro to support me during today’s visit to the internet café. I told her everything, and she offered me great support and comfort in every way that a friend should. I was so grateful. And at the same time, being driven insane by the thought of why Agnes did this to me.

The next day, I tried to get rid of the thread all together, having noticed that Agnes hadn’t logged on to see it anyway. Although it appears that she never found the thread, nothing changed. Anyway, I didn’t do much for the rest of the day, as I was clearly not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment