Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 56 - Pagrati, Athens

I checked out the Flea Market again to fill in the parts that I didn't see yesterday. They have a variety of different shops, some selling DVD's and others selling knives and weapons. Pretty cool stuff!

I decided to check out Athens main train station as well, to develop some knowledge of the timetable and how to travel to different destinations. I also found a Lonely Planet bookshop in another area, which was pretty valuable. Now I know where to come for my resources.

On my way to Niko's workshop, I came across a ticket inspector for the first time. I was on the Trolleybus number 4, when he came on, asking everyone to show their tickets. No dramas here, I showed my ticket. I was a little worried that the ticket might not have been valid, as it was a discounted ticket, and I had an International Student Card. I'm sure it would have been allowed. The ticket inspector didn't say anything.

With that out of the way, I spent some time at Niko's shop, and stayed until late at night, coming back home by 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment