Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 101 - Eleftheroudakis, Athens

March begins. It is only a few days before my birthday, and nothing has been prepared. Nothing special was in plan for my 18th, which is supposed to be an important birthday. Anyway, today’s day was another one of those days in which I woke up late. I had no time to visit the museum I wanted. The closing times of Greek museums really frustrate me, and I’m wasting a lot of my holiday on sleep. I have to make an improvement if I am to be satisfied with what I accomplish during this trip.

To keep my day busy, I went to Eleftheroudakis book shop and got into the Greek language books, so I could improve my Greek. The books here are very useful! It has books teaching just about every language.

After studying, I went to the internet café in Pagrati to do a bit of catching up with everything. I stayed for an hour or so, and then headed back home. Today's travelling was done using intergrated metro tickets. It feels more difficult without the weekly's.

No comments:

Post a Comment