Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 99 & 100 - More Museums, Athens

Today, I didn't do much since I woke up late. I just took a look around and sat myself in Eleftheroudakis. The following night, I had a fire at home. It was good fun.




The next day, was the last day of the month for the leap year. I headed out at about 10am, and looked for a museum that was worth visiting. The Folk Art museum lost my interest, and the Ceramics museum wasn't in service, so I decided to visit the National Historical Museum, which I got free entrance for. It was an interesting visit; there were old fashioned displays of costumes, mainly Ottoman antiques from the 15th to 20th Centuries.

I didn't do much else for the day other than spend time at Aleko's.

Anyway, that's the hundredth day of my trip. I will share a video to sum up the past events.

No comments:

Post a Comment