Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 130 & 131 - Purchasing my ticket to Latvia, Athens

Alright, I've decided to buy my plane ticket to Latvia. It's going to be through Czech Airlines. It wasn't going to happen today though, as I only found out where the ticketing office is, and I got there too late; when it was closed. Thanks to daylight savings confusing me. I was angry. I was convinced that I knew the time, and that they were wrong.

The next day, I got up early, and headed straight to the ticketing office. I tried to get a one way cheapie, but it was more expensive than the return ticket, which was ridiculous. I was forced to buy a return ticket. It costed me €347. A lot of money, but I wasn't going to let anything stop me. I had it all going in motion. I was definitely going, and it's hard to believe that it's finally happening. I'm enthralled. I'm leaving on the 3rd of April, which is in three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment