Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 103 - Athens, Piraeus and Egaleo

I swear this is the last time I'm waking up this late. I had plans for today, but my famous waking-up-late routine ruined them.

So, I just went into the city and visited Eleftheroudakis, and made my stay useful. I then decided to hop on a bus and head in whichever direction cried out. I went all the way to Voula, then from Voula I went to Piraeus, and then from Piraeus I went to Egaleo. I became a little disoriented here, but I was able to ask for directions to Egaleo metro station, in Greek which I managed well, and was able to find my way home. It's pretty hard for me to get lost now. I think I know Athens better than the locals do by now. That's as far as the public transportation system goes.

I got back home by 9pm. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment