Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 216 - Liepaja, Latvia

The next day, bad went to worse. It was midnight, and me and Agnes had been hugging in the bedroom, while on the sofa. Her dad walked in, and he was furious with what he saw. It brought a horrible feeling upon me instantly, and I was scared.

He asked me to leave. I was devastated. So this is what it's come down to. He grabbed my bag, and took it out to the front door, and seeing it sitting there, I knew what was happening. There was another problem too, and that was that I didn't have my credit card. All I had was a bit of cash on me. I could not afford a room to sleep in, and he knew that. Agnes managed to convince him to keep me there for the night, as it was midnight, and tomorrow morning I'd have to leave. I spent a few moments with Agnes in her room to talk and it was a crying matter. We were done. She gave me a small teddy bear for me to keep for her. I was saying that this isn't going to be the last time I'm seeing her. I made that very well clear. But she insisted that I take the teddy. I took it and put it in my bag. It was actually a gift to Agnes from her dad. I would let it go too, if he did something like that to me.

It was very difficult for me to sleep that night, and I was hoping that he'd change his mind and let me stay, at least until my credit card arrives at the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment