Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 153 - Mikrolimano, Piraeus

Today, I arranged a meeting with Lora and Panos, to tell them all about my experiences with Agnes.

By evening, I headed out to Piraues by metro. I got off at Faliro station, which was one station away from Piraeus terminal, and met Lora and Panos out here, on the bridge. It was nice to see two familiar faces again, and we walked and talked our way to a cafe in Mikrolimano, situated by the yacht marina. It was a nice view from here.

We had coffee, and I showed Lora and Panos my videos and pictures from Latvia. It was great to talk about my experiences with someone else, and we all had a great chat. We talked about language study as well; Lora spoke of her sister, who had recently returned from a trip to Spain. She said she learnt how to speak Spanish fluently in just the short duration that she was there. Sweet, I am going to do the same with Latvian. I'm going to stick my head in one of those language learning books from Eleftheroudakis, and study the language as much as I can before going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment