Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 156 - The village of Vronti, Tsotyli, Northern Greece

Prior to today, I went to the Thai Airways office in Athens to extend my return ticket to Australia to the date intended, which was the 20th of November, the last day before the ticket expires.

I also went to Eleftheroudakis bookshop to buy myself the Latvian learning book, which will keep me occupied up in the village.

So today, my uncle Parry, my grandmother and I, packed our bags, and headed north, on a long road trip, along with a few additional relatives. It was a beautiful scenic drive along the way, passing mountains and valleys. I was reminded of how much I love Greece.

When we arrived at the village towards the end of the day, I remembered the place pretty well. We settled inside. There would be nothing to do here. Most of the time, all I did was study Latvian. And I would learn pretty fast, as I really have nothing else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment