Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 135 & 136 - Liepaja, Latvia

The following days were a great pleasure. We didn't do much on Friday, as Agnes had a slight temperature, so we stayed indoors and watched some TV. The day seemed to go by quickly.

On Saturday, we had the chance to go out together. Agnes showed me around her suburb and nearby Karosta, which had some attractions itself. One attraction was the Orthodox Church.



Then Agnes showed me around Liepaja centre. I bought myself a hotdog for lunch. Then we walked to the beach, which was lovely. It was just cold, though, so there wasn't much that we'd be able to do. We'll have plenty of time for that in summer, if I decide to come again. We also spent some time in an internet cafe, while I updated everyone of my online friends. After that, we went to the mall and had some tea.

We returned home, and I had a shower. After I got out, Agnes combed my hair for me, which was rather sweet. Then, we shared a banana. Following that, we played a board game, and a game of Sudoku in Japanese. It was great to do these things together!

No comments:

Post a Comment