Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 35 - Amsterdam

It was great to hang out with Mika and Mitch. Today I was leaving them for Amsterdam. I said goodbye to Mitch at the apartment, as Mika drove me to the train station. We took a while to get there because the GPS had a mind of its own.

I've arranged to meet another forumer; Mylene. As I left Mika, and caught the train to Amsterdam train station, I disembarked and met Mylene on the platform. Literally from one forumer to another, she helped me find my way to the hostel, where I was only spending one night. It was a fair while on the bus, and so we just chatted away.

We headed into the city centre together after I checked in to see all the sights. We spent some time in a bookstore and a video game store, which had a Lara Croft mannequin. The very video game heroine that connected us. It was a great day out, and we finished it off with having Subway - my favourite fast food chain back at home.






No comments:

Post a Comment