Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 37 - Luxembourg

Today, I simply took what I needed with me and left everything else at the hostel. I was going on a day trip to Luxembourg.

I left at 10:37 in the morning and it was a three hour journey. As soon as I stepped out of the train, I didn't regret a thing.

I was loving the new place I was setting my eyes upon. I walked the old town, across bridges, through parks and above canals surrounding castle-like structures. It was incredible, and I was ready to rate it the favourite of the European cities I've been to thus far.
















I really enjoyed this city.

Then it was back to Brussels and back to the hostel. I spent the remainder of the day eating Belgian chocolate and being annoyed at the French keyboard layout, because the A and Z keys were swapped around.

No comments:

Post a Comment