Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 28 - Tallinn

My last day in Estonia, I walked around the city and the Old Town and checked out the rest of what it had to offer. It's a beautiful, majestic city, and I enjoyed taking leisurely strolls snapping pictures.

I made a new acquaintance at the hostel - an American who had been living in Russia, but was residing in Estonia trying to sort out a visa problem. He told me his story of living there for the past ten or so years with his partner, and hearing about complications in trying to relocate with someone can be quite scary sometimes. Nonetheless we headed out to dinner together, to a restaurant called Taco Express, and discussed what travellers discuss. One of our subjects in particular was about being confident in talking to women. Interesting, seeing as there were cute girls serving us and he had the best of ways with making them laugh.













Back at the hostel I made another new friend, a local student. We talked during the night before getting some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment