Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 27 - Meeting Birgit - Tartu

Today I'd be meeting a good friend of mine, named Birgit. She'd be the first TRF member I'd meet on this trip - out of many more.

She made her way to Tartu by bus, as she lives not so far away. We were due to meet at around noon, so I went and grabbed myself some pizza for lunch, and headed down to the bus station to meet her.

It was awesome, we walked through town, sat at a cafe and talked about our lives. What better thing to do with the people you meet on the road? Only in this case, we already knew eachother over the internet. I'm already quite used to meeting people from online in real life, Birgit being the tenth person.

She was totally lovely, though. I appreciate everyone I come across.












After a few hours, and seeing a bit of Tartu, she headed back to hers, and I headed back to mine. I'd be heading back to Tallinn tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment