Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 265 - Vronti, Greece

I wasn't able to stay at Despo's place much longer, as they were going away. So I had to live with grandma, and go up to the village with her and Parry. I haven't seen Parry since the whole debacle we had some months ago, so it will be rather awkward, probably for the both of us.

Before this, I had gone to the Thai Airways office to get my return date to Australia changed. I've been put on a waitlist, so I'm going to have to wait until it's confirmed. I wish I didn't, though; I just want to get home as soon as I can.

And within the next few days, after arriving at the village of Vronti, I got a phone call from the Thai Airways office. My seat was confirmed, and I would be going back to Australia on the 1st of September. I was happy. That issue is out of the way. I missed home. I've been away for nine months.

No comments:

Post a Comment