Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 283 - Athens, Greece

It's been difficult sleeping at nights. On top of all of the emotion, it was very hot, and mosquitos were constantly attacking me.

Not that it's that important. Every day, I've been watching my new favourite show, Beverly Hills 90210. I'd be watching every episode until my departure for Australia. I just loved it, it meant a lot to me, and it taught me a lot.

I've been going shopping with Despo as well. We've been buying souvenirs to take back home, for myself and for my mother and sister. I bought myself lots of different foreign banknotes, such as British Pounds, American and Canadian Dollars. I also bought some old Greek banknotes. I loved the idea of collecting them.

The following night, I went out with Lora and Panos for one last time. It was a great night out, and we talked about everything; all of my adventures and what I've learnt from being here, and in Latvia, and the experience as a whole.



I don't know when I would be coming to Greece again after this, but I'm sure it won't be too long. I have to start thinking of my future once I get back home. I've had a wonderful time overseas, and this whole trip will be remembered as an important time in my life; a very important one at that, as it's one that changed me as a person and shaped me into who I am today. For that, I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment