Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 279 - Vronti, Greece

So at the village, most days I was pretty bored. I spent a lot of the time thinking. Many things were on my mind, including Agnes, and going home.

Throughout my stay up here, me and Parry hardly talked, which was good for me at the time. The Beijing 2008 Olympics were also on, and I watched some of the action on TV. I also came across an interesting TV Series, called Beverly Hills 90210. The series became a part of me, as I enjoyed watching episode by episode, and a lot of it related to my experiences in life. I loved it, and it kept me entertained during the boredom of my stay. Baywatch was pretty good to watch as well, and that played before Beverly Hills, but that show wasn't as meaningful to me.

I also went out for a drink with my cousin Taso the night before heading back to Athens. In one week's time, I will be out of here, and headed back to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment