Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 259 - Athens, Greece

I wanted to go home, back to Australia. The longer I would stay here, the worse it would be. I would rather get home quicker, so that I can start saving up again, as soon as possible, so that I could see Agnes again. I was losing my mind without her. I just wished she were here. I tried to keep my thoughts positive. I kept telling myself that I would indeed see her again one day, and that day would only be drawing nearer.

The first thing I did today was head over to Niko. I owe him a lot, as he's helped me, especially when it came to matters between here and Latvia. He was always someone who could comfort me by giving positive news. So, I asked him if getting Agnes Australian citizenship would be all that difficult, and how I would go about doing it. I know it's a hard process, and that's what I heard from Niko. But he would be willing to help, and I appreciate that. He's already helped me so much. With his help and support, I was able to see my first love and experience a whole new life adventure, so I'm forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment