Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 239 - Liepaja, Latvia

Apart from what I've already mentioned, not much else has happened. I've been staying at the Travellers' Beach Hostel, meeting travellers from all around the world, sharing our stories. Almost everyday, I'd be going out with Agnes, spending time with her in the city, away from her home. I wanted to plan a trip with her to Kuldiga, which is only an hour and a half away. I've also extended my stay in Latvia until the 2nd of August, otherwise, today would have been the day I left. I wanted more quality time, as we haven't had enough of it.

We discussed going to Kuldiga together, but she wasn't up for it. She had to stay home and look after her brother, as well as her father, making sure he wouldn't drink any alcohol and abuse anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment