Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 82 & 83 - Theatre and Jewish Museums, Athens

Today wasn't much of a day, as I woke up fairly late, and wouldn't get to any museums in time, thanks to their early closing times. So I spent the day in Eleftheroudakis, expanding my travel knowledge and developing my ambition to travel. With each book I read, my desire to travel more and more grew bigger and bigger.

The next day, I woke up at about 11am and headed into Athens. I decided to check out the Theatre Museum, which I got free entry for. It wasn't fascinating, but it was alright to see what stage performances were like back in the day. I was focused on visiting every museum in Athens, or at least most of them. I've got a fair bit of time on my hands.

So next, I was off to the Jewish Museum. I paid €3 for entry. This museum wasn't very interesting either. There were a lot of panels to read from, and I learnt about some of the history.

I spend the remainder of the day at the internet café and Eleftheroudakis, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment