Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 76 - Varkiza, Athens

Today, I was sent yet another text message from Agnes. She told me that she needed me. She's having problems; her dad is an alcoholic and has been drinking, upsetting Agnes. I am shocked. After a month of a break up, she needs me again. I hope that everything will be fine and that I will still get to see her. It was time for me to worry about seeing if I could leave Greece and go to Latvia on my residence permit.

Nonetheless, I still managed to enjoy my day down at Varkiza beach, where I made some more use of my camera. The beach was lovely, and the town itself, which could be called a suburb of Athens, looked really pleasant. It looked different from the rest of Athens, and definitely more tropical. It had some nice palm trees.






No comments:

Post a Comment