Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 75 - Pagrati, Athens

The previous day didn't involve anything worth mentioning, so I skipped a day in writing.

Today, I went over to Niko's workshop by 11am to get my visa organised. On the way, I took a small visit to Hadrian's Arch, which was near the Temple of Zeus.





Then I arrived at Niko's. His friend, Christos, who was a policeman, checked out the documents I had with me, including my passport and plane ticket. It was going to be done. Niko told me that this visa, or 'residence permit' would allow me to stay in Greece for one year from today. Whether I could go to other countries or not was still unclear. I spoke to my dad on the phone about it, and I was told that I could leave the country when I am 18.

Later in the day, Agnes sent me a text message, telling me that she loved me. This was all forgotten about for the last month, and now it looks like we're going to get back together. I'll definitely need to know if I can travel to Latvia, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment