Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 72 - Alien's Bureau, Athens

Waking up at 7am, today was the day we were going to get my stay extended in Greece. I had asked Parry if I would be able to travel to other European countries while I had a stay extension for Greece, and he said that I wouldn't, which made me upset. Well, it's not like I'm not going to try and find my way around it, anyway. After all, you can't go against my will.

So we went and met Niko at a cafe on Petrou Ralli. I think it was the first time Parry met Niko, so they exchanged friendly greetings and we sat down to have food and drink. We did not actually end up extending my stay; Niko was going to take me to the Police Station first, where his friend works. So I enjoyed a good bike ride from Petrou Ralli to the Police Station, and it was quite fun. It was the first time I've been on a motorbike too, I believe. I loved the experience! Niko loves to speed too, of course, and I held on tightly.

We tried to find out how I could get my stay extended. Some said that I wouldn't have to because of my Greek descent. We'll see where we can go from here.

I got Niko to drop me off at Eleftheroudakis and I spent the rest of the day here, and at the internet café.

No comments:

Post a Comment